"Oh, I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore." With another groan she closed her eyes and laid back down. Why did the sun have to be so bright?"

Date: 2012-02-14 04:33 am (UTC)
offtheceiling: (sweet jess)
From: [personal profile] offtheceiling
At first, Jess thought she was wrapped in a warm blanket. Which was an odd choice considering that she seemed to be on the beach, and on the beach with someone, but not nearly as alarming as when she pried her eyes open and saw what she was actually wrapped in.

"What the hell?" she said.

She'd had her share of morning afters, but usually she had some idea of where she was and what the hell she'd been doing. This time? Not so much.